Monday, September 20, 2010

First Couple Shoot!

Two good friends of mine, Victoria and Jordan, let me do a shoot with them last Friday. We had a blast! They're so sweet and they didn't mind me bossing them around, although Victoria said her only complaint was that I apologized too much for bossing them! Haha. I'll have to work on giving orders. I was so nervous though, because up until then I'd never done anything with more than one person. We went out and it was actually easier than I thought it would be! I got some great shots! Check out my favorites:
   
The first shot of the day!
This one seems to be the favorite though :)

This one's MY favorite though!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love those pics! Fantastic job!!1

    that last one is super cute, but the one of their feet is really precious. great job!!!

    I'm following you from the blog hop. I'd love if you came and visited me at my blog:

    Family Friendly Frugality
    Weekly blog hopping

    I also have a hop on Thursdays called It's Almost Friday! I'd love if you hopped along with us!
    It's Almost Friday

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandi for the "advertisement"! And thanks Heather! I'll be sure to check out the Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete