Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jumping In!

This is the logo and the name my cousin and I came up with...thoughts? Comments? I'd love some feedback!





After much convincing from friends and family, I've finally decided to jump in! For $25, you'll get a session and a I'll put the finished pictures on a disk for you to to print them out or store them on your computer. It's taken me a little while to decide to do this, because honestly, I didn't want to seem presumptuous or arrogant. I kept thinking, "Who am I to charge people for taking their pictures?" But, I've been asked several times what my sitting fee is and when I'm available, so I figured why not? I love it, and getting paid to do something I love just sounds amazing! My email is lmhardy2023@hotmail.com. I'd love to take YOUR picture!

I chose the name based on one of my favorite quotes, which is featured in the header of this blog. To me, crossroads represent something new, an obstacle maybe, but also an opportunity to move on to something better than what you had. This year has been a year of change for me, so I thought it was appropriate. I think it's pretty catchy too!

1 comment: